Best OTA Antenna?

Last response: in Home Theatre Legacy
August 1, 2005 4:44:21 PM

I am about to take the HD plunge. What is the best OTA antenna to buy?

Dave G

More about : ota antenna

Anonymous
August 1, 2005 6:26:35 PM

Once upon a time, Dave G <dgrinne1@tampabay.rr.com> said:
>I am about to take the HD plunge. What is the best OTA antenna to buy?

See http://www.antennaweb.org/ for info about what you'll need. The
"best" antenna depends on a number of factors.
--
Chris Adams <cmadams@hiwaay.net>
August 1, 2005 7:24:32 PM

Thanks. I'll take a look.