MN-100 and X-box

Justin

For some reason my x-box will periodically lose it's
connection saying the network is down. It doesn't have
anything to do with the xbox (tried it w/ different xbox's
and cords). Is there sometype of setting on the mn-100 I
need to adjust to keep it from losing connection?

Thanks,
Justin

set the lease time to two weeks.

--