MN-700 loses connection every 5 min or so....

Last response: in Networking
Share
April 18, 2004 10:31:21 PM

I have two computers on this network. Every 5 min or so I
will lose internet connection as well as connection to
the network. Any suggestions?
Anonymous
April 18, 2004 10:48:58 PM

If you're not running WPA encryption, make sure the two computers are not
looking for 802.1x Authentication. If you're running WEP only, you don't
need the authenticating process.
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP

"Josh" <sonofhud@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I have two computers on this network. Every 5 min or so I
> will lose internet connection as well as connection to
> the network. Any suggestions?
April 19, 2004 12:38:07 AM

k thanks....I all ready did that though. still not
working...
April 21, 2004 2:52:18 AM

Same here but mine only loses the connection once or
twice a day. It quits responding even though the lights
are blinking. Unplugging it fixes it for a few hours
though...

Anonymous
April 21, 2004 1:28:29 PM

Tried firmware update ?