MN-700 loses connection every 5 min or so....

I have two computers on this network. Every 5 min or so I
will lose internet connection as well as connection to
the network. Any suggestions?
4 answers Last reply
More about loses connection

    If you're not running WPA encryption, make sure the two computers are not
    looking for 802.1x Authentication. If you're running WEP only, you don't
    need the authenticating process.
    --
    Chris H.
    Microsoft Windows MVP

    "Josh" <sonofhud@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >I have two computers on this network. Every 5 min or so I
    > will lose internet connection as well as connection to
    > the network. Any suggestions?

    k thanks....I all ready did that though. still not
    working...

    Same here but mine only loses the connection once or
    twice a day. It quits responding even though the lights
    are blinking. Unplugging it fixes it for a few hours
    though...

    Tried firmware update ?

Routers Hardware Connection Computers Microsoft Internet Connection Networking