MN-700 loses connection every 5 min or so....

Josh

I have two computers on this network. Every 5 min or so I
will lose internet connection as well as connection to
the network. Any suggestions?

If you're not running WPA encryption, make sure the two computers are not
looking for 802.1x Authentication. If you're running WEP only, you don't
need the authenticating process.
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP

"Josh" <sonofhud@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I have two computers on this network. Every 5 min or so I
> will lose internet connection as well as connection to
> the network. Any suggestions?

Same here but mine only loses the connection once or
twice a day. It quits responding even though the lights
are blinking. Unplugging it fixes it for a few hours
though...

Tried firmware update ?