connecting SE K700i > TungstenT3

Last response: in Brands
June 18, 2004 7:09:56 PM

is there a new phone driver from Palm for the brandnew SonyEricsson
K700i ?

where to get?

Thx, Mike - Sweden
Anonymous
June 18, 2004 11:57:20 PM

MP wrote:
> is there a new phone driver from Palm for the brandnew SonyEricsson
> K700i ?
>
> where to get?
>
> Thx, Mike - Sweden
I haven't looked today, but my guess is no. The T630 is not supported
either, and it is several months old. If the T610 driver in
PhonelinkUpdate does not work, I'm afraid you're out of luck for the
time being.
Anonymous
June 25, 2004 12:10:06 PM

fm wrote:
> MP wrote:
>
>> is there a new phone driver from Palm for the brandnew SonyEricsson
>> K700i ?
>>
>> where to get?
>>
>> Thx, Mike - Sweden
>
> I haven't looked today, but my guess is no. The T630 is not supported
> either, and it is several months old. If the T610 driver in
> PhonelinkUpdate does not work, I'm afraid you're out of luck for the
> time being.

Update:
The "Standard GSM" driver gives this combo SMS features. The T3 seems
to refuse using the T610 driver.
!