Help finding Audio Amateur article

Last response: in Home Audio
January 25, 2005 11:44:41 AM

I seem to recall that Audio Amateur published an article, some years ago,
about modding a Sound Technology 1700A/B. I've emailed Audio Xpress, but
they can't locate it. Can anyone assist with which issue this article was
published in? I have an almost complete set of Audio Amateurs, so I should
be able to locate it, but, without a comprehensive index, it is VERY time
consuming. I am looking for a short cut. If it was not Audio Amateur, then
can anyone suggest which publication I saw it in?

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

I have the complete set of Audio Amateur magazines and I own a ST-1700B. I
do not remember ever seeing an article about modifiying the unit - but of
course I could be mistaken.

JAS

"Trevor Wilson" <trevor@SPAMBLOCKrageaudio.com.au> wrote in message
>I seem to recall that Audio Amateur published an article, some years ago,
>about modding a Sound Technology 1700A/B. I've emailed Audio Xpress, but
>they can't locate it. Can anyone assist with which issue this article was
>published in? I have an almost complete set of Audio Amateurs, so I should
>be able to locate it, but, without a comprehensive index, it is VERY time
>consuming. I am looking for a short cut. If it was not Audio Amateur, then
>can anyone suggest which publication I saw it in?
>

> --
> Trevor Wilson
> www.rageaudio.com.au

Anonymous
January 30, 2005 9:20:01 AM

Me too. A friend assures me that there is an article in there. Perhaps he is
mistaken. Thanks for the input.

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au