Upper Case Letters Using Graffiti Anywhere

April 26, 2004 7:01:48 PM

I have a T3. I start Memo Pad and make a few notes using Graffiti Anywhere.
I need to upper case a letter so I draw a line up and see the upper case
symbol appear in the lower right corner. Now I draw and "A" (upper or lower
case) it never appears as a capital only a lower case character. I have
tried this mid and left screen and the result is the same. I just cannot get
letters to upper case when I want them.

Any ideas as to what I am doing wrong?
T.I.A.
Jim Mac Millan
Anonymous
April 27, 2004 5:30:27 AM

You need to write the letter off to the right side of the screen. Just above
the Blutooth and Grafitti Anywhere icons in the task bar.

TC

"Jim Mac Millan" <Pete_McCool@REMOVEyahoo.com> wrote in message
> I have a T3. I start Memo Pad and make a few notes using Graffiti
Anywhere.
> I need to upper case a letter so I draw a line up and see the upper case
> symbol appear in the lower right corner. Now I draw and "A" (upper or
lower
> case) it never appears as a capital only a lower case character. I have
> tried this mid and left screen and the result is the same. I just cannot
get
> letters to upper case when I want them.
>
> Any ideas as to what I am doing wrong?
> T.I.A.
> Jim Mac Millan

Anonymous
April 27, 2004 2:09:02 PM

Tony,

Thank you for the info. How did you know to do that? I thought I looked
at all the help files.

Jim

!