free t226 keypress converter not working

Last response: in Brands
Share
June 28, 2004 8:02:34 PM

i am trying to convert the bond theme from rttl to keypress for t226
sony ericson.

i am using this converter
http://cellphones.about.com/library/bl_rc.htm
but the key press sequence include (hold) which i dont think is
supported by this phone. i appreciate any suggestions. thanks.
Anonymous
June 29, 2004 6:11:27 AM

"Joseph" <jcharth@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> i am trying to convert the bond theme from rttl to keypress for t226
> sony ericson.
>
> i am using this converter
> http://cellphones.about.com/library/bl_rc.htm
> but the key press sequence include (hold) which i dont think is
> supported by this phone. i appreciate any suggestions. thanks.

This page offers free keypress tones:
http://www.tamingthebeast.net/ringtones/ring-tones.htm

They have instructions for ericssons, maybe they will work for current
models (I think the page is kind of old, not sure if all ericsson models had
the same input).

If it works, here is another page:
http://www.phonatic.net/freeringtones/ericsson/index.ht...

---
Update your PC at http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com
July 8, 2004 6:38:04 PM

Thanks for the replay but for some reason it does not work. does
anyone have t226 sony eric, is there an easy way to conver rttl to
keypress format?
July 8, 2004 8:26:18 PM

i finally got in my first tune i entered the keys using vanbasco midi
player and looking at the keyboard.
!