online shops for stylus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi everyone
I have a Fisher MT-885R turntable
(I know it's not very 'hi fi')
which needs an Aiwa AN50 DSC881 'F' cartridge

I have bought one from a local hi fi shop which did not fit for some reason
(I got my money back from the shop in question eventually)

my question is does anyone know of a decent on line reliable shop where I
can buy
this cartridge
I know a few, but would like a personal recommendation if possible

regards

Dave H

I forgot to mention I am in the UK
so local if possible (cut down on P&P)

regards

Dave H

Pete

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2001

"Dave H" <entdh@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I forgot to mention I am in the UK
> so local if possible (cut down on P&P)
>
> regards
>
> Dave H

Dave,

I can thoroughly recommend Mantra-Audio. I bought a Denon cartridge from
them online and it arrived the next day.

http://www.mantra-audio.co.uk/mantraonline.htm

Regards Pete

Status
Not open for further replies.