How do I delete all sim entries?

I want to delete all contact details on my sim card and transfer the
contacts from my phone to my now empty sim card. Is this possible please?
(T630)

Thanks

Ted
2 answers Last reply
More about delete entries

    Hey Ted

    No need to clear your SIM card memory. When you copy the numbers from the
    phone to SIM it will automatically "delete" all the numbers on the SIM and
    then copy the numbers over (from the phone).

    Hope this helps.

    Rapidblue.

    "Rapiblue" <rapidblue@has.no.email> wrote in message
    > Hey Ted
    >
    > No need to clear your SIM card memory. When you copy the numbers from the
    > phone to SIM it will automatically "delete" all the numbers on the SIM and
    > then copy the numbers over (from the phone).
    >
    > Hope this helps.
    >
    > Rapidblue.

    Brilliant - thanks!

    Ted