How do I delete all sim entries?

Last response: in Brands
July 4, 2004 10:28:03 PM

I want to delete all contact details on my sim card and transfer the
contacts from my phone to my now empty sim card. Is this possible please?
(T630)

Thanks

Ted

More about : delete sim entries

Anonymous
July 5, 2004 12:21:24 AM

Hey Ted

No need to clear your SIM card memory. When you copy the numbers from the
phone to SIM it will automatically "delete" all the numbers on the SIM and
then copy the numbers over (from the phone).

Hope this helps.

Rapidblue.

"Ted Rogers" <ted@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I want to delete all contact details on my sim card and transfer the
> contacts from my phone to my now empty sim card. Is this possible please?
> (T630)
>
> Thanks
>
> Ted

Anonymous
July 5, 2004 4:38:23 PM

"Rapiblue" <rapidblue@has.no.email> wrote in message
> Hey Ted
>
> No need to clear your SIM card memory. When you copy the numbers from the
> phone to SIM it will automatically "delete" all the numbers on the SIM and
> then copy the numbers over (from the phone).
>
> Hope this helps.
>
> Rapidblue.

Brilliant - thanks!

Ted