Palm i705 Memo pad delete

April 27, 2004 5:30:44 AM

Hi,
How do I delete old memos from the PDA and Palm Desktop? I manually
delete each one off the desktop and handheld, but the old ones keep
reappearing after a hot sync. I make sure the the save to archive option
is not checked, but my Memo pad is slowly filling up with un-needed
Memos. Thanks for the help.
Anonymous
May 1, 2004 1:19:05 AM

Please someone help !!!

Mercury Mike wrote:

> Hi,
> How do I delete old memos from the PDA and Palm Desktop? I manually
> delete each one off the desktop and handheld, but the old ones keep
> reappearing after a hot sync. I make sure the the save to archive option
> is not checked, but my Memo pad is slowly filling up with un-needed
> Memos. Thanks for the help.
Anonymous
May 2, 2004 6:40:18 PM

Mercury Mike wrote:
>> Hi,
>> How do I delete old memos from the PDA and Palm Desktop? I manually
>> delete each one off the desktop and handheld, but the old ones keep
>> reappearing after a hot sync. I make sure the the save to archive option
>> is not checked, but my Memo pad is slowly filling up with un-needed
>> Memos. Thanks for the help.

How about trying this: On the Desktop,delete the ones you don't want. Then
set the next Hot Sync setting for Memos to "Desktop Overwrites
Handheld" (not Default, unless that's what you want every time). Then Sync.
See if that works.
!