SAT-T60 with digital cable

Last response: in Home Theatre Legacy
September 8, 2005 1:26:46 AM

I own a Sony SAT-T60 which is a Tivo with DirecTV combined. I no
longer use DirecTV and want to use the SAT-T60 with my Adelphia digital
cable set-top box or with basic analog cable. How can I do this? Will
I be able to do this?
Thanks,

More about : sat t60 digital cable

Anonymous
September 8, 2005 5:47:01 AM

In article <1126153605.981809.19170@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
<george_barr@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I own a Sony SAT-T60 which is a Tivo with DirecTV combined. I no
> longer use DirecTV and want to use the SAT-T60 with my Adelphia digital
> cable set-top box or with basic analog cable. How can I do this? Will
> I be able to do this?
> Thanks,

You can't do that. The SAT-T60 intakes the satellite feed and stores
it, and then decodes the signal and puts it up as you watch it. It
doesn't handle other kinds of signals.

I keep getting mailings from Adelphia offering me $150 and a short-term
discount if I drop DirecTV and take Adelphia back. You didn't fall for
that, did you?
Anonymous
September 8, 2005 8:35:15 AM

On 2005-09-08, george_barr@yahoo.com <george_barr@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I own a Sony SAT-T60 which is a Tivo with DirecTV combined. I no
> longer use DirecTV and want to use the SAT-T60 with my Adelphia digital
> cable set-top box or with basic analog cable. How can I do this? Will
> I be able to do this?

You can't do that. It only works with DirecTV.

--
This is my .sig
!