P800 getting SMS to PC

Last response: in Brands
July 7, 2004 6:47:40 AM

Hi

Is there a program to transfer all the SMS that i have on the phone over to
my PC (so i can read them on the PC)

Kr
brian

More about : p800 sms

Anonymous
July 8, 2004 3:06:52 AM

I could be wrong, but I think there is a new version of Oxygen Phone Manager
out that's been designed for Symbian.

Try a search for the program at google and then go to www.astalavista.box.sk
to search for a crack.

Rapidblue.

"Brian k" <brian@nospam.com> wrote in message
> Hi
>

> Is there a program to transfer all the SMS that i have on the phone over
> my PC (so i can read them on the PC)
>
> Kr
> brian

Anonymous
July 8, 2004 4:11:39 AM

Rapiblue wrote:
> Try a search for the program at google and then go to
> www.astalavista.box.sk to search for a crack.

Or rather buy it if you find it useful! Or write an online review and
get a copy for free.

--
Stefan Bellon
July 9, 2004 12:11:38 AM

Yes Stefan, I do admit, it is a great program and definitely (dare I say it)
worth paying for :-)

"Stefan Bellon" <sbellon@sbellon.de> wrote in message
> Rapiblue wrote:
> > Try a search for the program at google and then go to
> > www.astalavista.box.sk to search for a crack.
>
> Or rather buy it if you find it useful! Or write an online review and
> get a copy for free.
>
> --
> Stefan Bellon
July 9, 2004 3:44:30 AM

Looks like it can't actually do a bulk transfer of SMS from phone to
PC though?

Quote from their website...

Messages section represents all messages (SMS, Smart SMS, MMS, E-mail
and others) stored in your phone. This section allows you to read
Inbox, Outbox, Drafts, Sent, My folders, Mailbox folders content,
display basic message types - SMS, MMS, E-mail, Beamed (received via
BT or IrDA), BIO (Picture message, Operator Logo, Ringing tone, WAP
access point), read and display file attaches for MMS, E-mail and
Beamed messages. It also can create and delete custom message folders,
delete messages from your phone and move them between folders. You
also will be able to create and send both plain and Unicode SMS
messages to individual recipients as well as to contact groups.
!