P800 getting SMS to PC

Hi

Is there a program to transfer all the SMS that i have on the phone over to
my PC (so i can read them on the PC)

Kr
brian
4 answers Last reply
More about p800

    I could be wrong, but I think there is a new version of Oxygen Phone Manager
    out that's been designed for Symbian.

    Try a search for the program at google and then go to www.astalavista.box.sk
    to search for a crack.

    Rapidblue.

    Rapiblue wrote:
    > Try a search for the program at google and then go to
    > www.astalavista.box.sk to search for a crack.

    Or rather buy it if you find it useful! Or write an online review and
    get a copy for free.

    --
    Stefan Bellon

    Yes Stefan, I do admit, it is a great program and definitely (dare I say it)
    worth paying for :-)

    "Stefan Bellon" <sbellon@sbellon.de> wrote in message
    > Rapiblue wrote:
    > > Try a search for the program at google and then go to
    > > www.astalavista.box.sk to search for a crack.
    >
    > Or rather buy it if you find it useful! Or write an online review and
    > get a copy for free.
    >
    > --
    > Stefan Bellon

    Looks like it can't actually do a bulk transfer of SMS from phone to
    PC though?

    Quote from their website...

    Messages section represents all messages (SMS, Smart SMS, MMS, E-mail
    and others) stored in your phone. This section allows you to read
    Inbox, Outbox, Drafts, Sent, My folders, Mailbox folders content,
    display basic message types - SMS, MMS, E-mail, Beamed (received via
    BT or IrDA), BIO (Picture message, Operator Logo, Ringing tone, WAP
    access point), read and display file attaches for MMS, E-mail and
    Beamed messages. It also can create and delete custom message folders,
    delete messages from your phone and move them between folders. You
    also will be able to create and send both plain and Unicode SMS
    messages to individual recipients as well as to contact groups.

Ericsson Phones