MN-700 Access point config.

Last response: in Networking
Share
April 19, 2004 3:52:51 PM

When the MN-700 is configured as an access point, does it
disable the ethernet ports or do they act like a switch?
Anonymous
April 19, 2004 6:58:33 PM

The ethernet ports act like a switch - they are available for wired
connections.

HTH

"Chris" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When the MN-700 is configured as an access point, does it
> disable the ethernet ports or do they act like a switch?
April 20, 2004 10:46:54 AM

My friend and I are having a similar problem. He bought
two wireless routers from Microsoft. They are the MN-700
routers. We're trying to use one for a router, and use
the other as an access point. We can't get the wirless
connection to work. Anyone have any ideas? If you need
more info just let me know.

-Jon
!