MN-700 Access point config.

When the MN-700 is configured as an access point, does it
disable the ethernet ports or do they act like a switch?
2 answers Last reply
More about access point config

    The ethernet ports act like a switch - they are available for wired
    connections.

    HTH

    "Chris" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > When the MN-700 is configured as an access point, does it
    > disable the ethernet ports or do they act like a switch?

    My friend and I are having a similar problem. He bought
    two wireless routers from Microsoft. They are the MN-700
    routers. We're trying to use one for a router, and use
    the other as an access point. We can't get the wirless
    connection to work. Anyone have any ideas? If you need
    more info just let me know.

    -Jon

Routers Hardware Configuration Ethernet Card Microsoft Networking