  • Ptv Tivo
  • Firewire
Last response: in Home Theatre Legacy
September 15, 2005 2:44:34 AM

I cannot get these drivers to install on a sony laptop?
Forcing the panasonic driver but I only get one device pop up?
Any ideas?

More about : dct6400 firewire driver problem

Anonymous
September 15, 2005 10:39:34 AM

Marathon wrote:
> I cannot get these drivers to install on a sony laptop?
> Forcing the panasonic driver but I only get one device pop up?
> Any ideas?

Umm, how about trying to ask your question in a computer forum? Or a
Sony laptop forum? Or *any* forum that has some sort of relevence to
your question?

Randy S.
!