I get a "System Failure" message on my p800

Tags:
Last response: in Brands
July 9, 2004 10:05:38 PM

I get an animated warning. This has happened a few times a bit annoying. I
called Orange and they guided me through what I already knew what I read on
sonyericsson site,he said if happens again we will guide me through a test.
I paid for the upgrade so I am still in contract should they not of offered
a replacement phone? The operator said it was a common fault.
Anonymous
July 14, 2004 12:04:23 AM

"Tight Guard Security" <info@carsecurity1.co.uk> wrote in message
> I get an animated warning. This has happened a few times a bit annoying.
> called Orange and they guided me through what I already knew what I read
on
> sonyericsson site,he said if happens again we will guide me through a
test.
> I paid for the upgrade so I am still in contract should they not of
offered
> a replacement phone? The operator said it was a common fault.

No helpers then??