I get a "System Failure" message on my p800

I get an animated warning. This has happened a few times a bit annoying. I
called Orange and they guided me through what I already knew what I read on
sonyericsson site,he said if happens again we will guide me through a test.
I paid for the upgrade so I am still in contract should they not of offered
a replacement phone? The operator said it was a common fault.
1 answer Last reply
More about system failure message p800

    "Tight Guard Security" <info@carsecurity1.co.uk> wrote in message
    > I get an animated warning. This has happened a few times a bit annoying.
    > called Orange and they guided me through what I already knew what I read
    on
    > sonyericsson site,he said if happens again we will guide me through a
    test.
    > I paid for the upgrade so I am still in contract should they not of
    offered
    > a replacement phone? The operator said it was a common fault.

    No helpers then??

Ericsson