Sign in with
Your question

Google Chrome. Help.

Last response: in Networking
May 10, 2012 4:41:48 AM

Hi I was wondering why each time I go on google on Google Chrome it gives me this message.

You attempted to reach www.google.com, but the server presented a certificate signed using a weak signature algorithm. This means that the security credentials the server presented could have been forged, and the server may not be the server you expected (you may be communicating with an attacker).
You cannot proceed because the website operator has requested heightened security for this domain

I wonder why this message has appered. I didn't do anything i was just chillin then this random Adobe Flash player 11 poped up for an update. Tryed to close it, but it wouldn't close, it would just pop up again.

-Versky

More about : google chrome

May 10, 2012 3:53:09 PM

Sounds like your browser has been Hi-jacked, or you need to reinstall chrome.

Go run this www.malwarebytes.org
m
l
May 11, 2012 4:02:40 AM

I did that. It worked it got me to google. But I try to log into my youtube account, and it gives me this message.

You attempted to reach accounts.google.com, but the server presented a certificate signed using a weak signature algorithm. This means that the security credentials the server presented could have been forged, and the server may not be the server you expected (you may be communicating with an attacker).
You cannot proceed because the website operator has requested heightened security for this domain.
m
l
Related resources
May 11, 2012 1:48:58 PM

Sounds to me like you need to go " under the hood" or options in google speak, and check your security settings, but before you do that, did you run a scan with the program I linked?
m
l
May 12, 2012 1:20:35 AM

Yes I did run Malwarebytes
m
l
!