Any ExpressVU Canadian Users in Canada using Tivo?

Tags:
  • Ptv Tivo
  • Tivo
  • Video
Last response: in Home Theatre Legacy
Share
September 17, 2005 9:31:58 PM

Now that Tivo says they're supporting Canadian customers (no warranties
for units shipped to canadian address?) has anyone used this effectively
with an ExpressVu setup? I have a 3100 Receiver in the Waterloo, Ontario
region along with a TV that has A/V jacks and Cable inputs only, i.e.
no S-Video ports....

Do any Canadian retailers sell tivo units in Canada?

More about : expressvu canadian users canada tivo

September 19, 2005 5:38:03 PM

I just finished upgrading my Series2 to 7.2. I re-ran the guided
setup for ExpressVu. Worked great.

!