will a TiVo peanut control a new Sony XBR HD LCD?

Last response: in Home Theatre Legacy
September 20, 2005 12:56:23 AM

I'm thinking of buying a Sony KDLV32XBR1 and would like to know if we'll
still be able to use the series II peanut to control both TiVo and the TV?

Thanks.

Chip
Anonymous
September 20, 2005 7:30:18 PM

"Chip Orange" <acorange@comcast.net> wrote in message
> I'm thinking of buying a Sony KDLV32XBR1 and would like to know if we'll
> still be able to use the series II peanut to control both TiVo and the TV?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Chip

I wasn't even aware there was a series II controller that controlled a TV...
Anonymous
September 21, 2005 1:24:04 AM

On 2005-09-20, Adam Corolla <nospam@nospam03550265902.com> wrote:

> "Chip Orange" <acorange@comcast.net> wrote in message
>> I'm thinking of buying a Sony KDLV32XBR1 and would like to know if we'll
>> still be able to use the series II peanut to control both TiVo and the TV?
>
> I wasn't even aware there was a series II controller that controlled a TV...

Mine does mute, volume, input line change, etc. for the TV

--
This is my .sig
Anonymous

Adam Corolla wrote:

>>I'm thinking of buying a Sony KDLV32XBR1 and would like to know if we'll
>>still be able to use the series II peanut to control both TiVo and the TV?
>
> I wasn't even aware there was a series II controller that controlled a TV...

All TiVo remotes have the ability to be programmed to operate the TV's
power and volume. None my Series 1 remotes have buttons for TV Input
but Series 2 does.
-Joe
!