Deleting Applications on P900

I downloaded several demo. software (Datemate, Image Editor, etc) to try on
my P900. I wish to delete them now but couldnt find how to do it on the
Instruction manual. After clicking My P900 on my PC, I navigated to the
various folders but did not see these demos. there. I also navigated via
the the phone's Control Panel, File Manager to try to find those demo.
files, but failed to find them.

I know they are still there because I see their icons on the phone's
display.

Grateful for your help. Thks and rdgs
3 answers Last reply
More about deleting applications p900

    Jimmy Hsu wrote:
    > I downloaded several demo. software (Datemate, Image Editor, etc) to try on
    > my P900. I wish to delete them now but couldnt find how to do it on the
    > Instruction manual. After clicking My P900 on my PC, I navigated to the
    > various folders but did not see these demos. there. I also navigated via
    > the the phone's Control Panel, File Manager to try to find those demo.
    > files, but failed to find them.
    >
    > I know they are still there because I see their icons on the phone's
    > display.
    >
    > Grateful for your help. Thks and rdgs

    On the P800, you would go to "Control panel" -> "Storage manager", and
    press the "Uninstall" button. Your undesired Apps. would show up in the
    list. Is the P900 different?

    For The P900. From the homepage i.e. the page you get when you open the
    flip (or the one you get as a result of clicking the '4 dots' icon in the
    top right) select 'Applications' at the top and there you will see the
    'Uninstall' option.

    The phone's manual differs depending on whether you bought it via a network
    or not. If you did I would recommend downloading the definitive SE manual
    from their website- link below:

    http://www.sonyericsson.com/spg.jsp?cc=gb&lc=en&ver=4000&template=ps1_1_2_2&zone=ps&lm=ps1_1&pid=10101

    Regards
    AC

    "Jimmy Hsu" <hotjava@singnet.com.sg> wrote in message
    > I downloaded several demo. software (Datemate, Image Editor, etc) to try
    on
    > my P900. I wish to delete them now but couldnt find how to do it on the
    > Instruction manual. After clicking My P900 on my PC, I navigated to the
    > various folders but did not see these demos. there. I also navigated via
    > the the phone's Control Panel, File Manager to try to find those demo.
    > files, but failed to find them.
    >
    > I know they are still there because I see their icons on the phone's
    > display.
    >
    > Grateful for your help. Thks and rdgs

    i thought you needed a terminator and flash software such as div
    8.4.....maybe im wrong but i think this is the way to go about it

    "Jimmy Hsu" <hotjava@singnet.com.sg> wrote in message
    > I downloaded several demo. software (Datemate, Image Editor, etc) to try
    on
    > my P900. I wish to delete them now but couldnt find how to do it on the
    > Instruction manual. After clicking My P900 on my PC, I navigated to the
    > various folders but did not see these demos. there. I also navigated via
    > the the phone's Control Panel, File Manager to try to find those demo.
    > files, but failed to find them.
    >
    > I know they are still there because I see their icons on the phone's
    > display.
    >
    > Grateful for your help. Thks and rdgs

Ericsson