Deleting Applications on P900

Tags:
Last response: in Brands
July 18, 2004 11:58:50 AM

I downloaded several demo. software (Datemate, Image Editor, etc) to try on
my P900. I wish to delete them now but couldnt find how to do it on the
Instruction manual. After clicking My P900 on my PC, I navigated to the
various folders but did not see these demos. there. I also navigated via
the the phone's Control Panel, File Manager to try to find those demo.
files, but failed to find them.

I know they are still there because I see their icons on the phone's
display.

Grateful for your help. Thks and rdgs
Anonymous
July 18, 2004 1:09:52 PM

Jimmy Hsu wrote:
> I downloaded several demo. software (Datemate, Image Editor, etc) to try on
> my P900. I wish to delete them now but couldnt find how to do it on the
> Instruction manual. After clicking My P900 on my PC, I navigated to the
> various folders but did not see these demos. there. I also navigated via
> the the phone's Control Panel, File Manager to try to find those demo.
> files, but failed to find them.
>
> I know they are still there because I see their icons on the phone's
> display.
>
> Grateful for your help. Thks and rdgs

On the P800, you would go to "Control panel" -> "Storage manager", and
press the "Uninstall" button. Your undesired Apps. would show up in the
list. Is the P900 different?
July 18, 2004 1:15:01 PM

For The P900. From the homepage i.e. the page you get when you open the
flip (or the one you get as a result of clicking the '4 dots' icon in the
top right) select 'Applications' at the top and there you will see the
'Uninstall' option.

The phone's manual differs depending on whether you bought it via a network
or not. If you did I would recommend downloading the definitive SE manual
from their website- link below:

http://www.sonyericsson.com/spg.jsp?cc=gb&lc=en&ver=400...

Regards
AC

"Jimmy Hsu" <hotjava@singnet.com.sg> wrote in message
> I downloaded several demo. software (Datemate, Image Editor, etc) to try
on
> my P900. I wish to delete them now but couldnt find how to do it on the
> Instruction manual. After clicking My P900 on my PC, I navigated to the
> various folders but did not see these demos. there. I also navigated via
> the the phone's Control Panel, File Manager to try to find those demo.
> files, but failed to find them.
>
> I know they are still there because I see their icons on the phone's
> display.
>
> Grateful for your help. Thks and rdgs

Anonymous
July 18, 2004 6:14:04 PM

i thought you needed a terminator and flash software such as div
8.4.....maybe im wrong but i think this is the way to go about it

!