Eve-Online ... trade my lineage 2 account for 2 battleship..

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.space-sim,alt.games (More info?)

Id like to trade my lineage account that has 4 months of gameplay for
2 battleships in eve.
8 answers Last reply
More about online trade lineage account battleship
  1. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.space-sim,alt.games (More info?)

    > Id like to trade my lineage account that has 4 months of gameplay for
    > 2 battleships in eve.

    Four months of what level gameplay? If you've been admiring the graphics for
    two of those months, the value kinda drops, don't it? ;)

    Grtz,
    Calimero
  2. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.space-sim,alt.games (More info?)

    Gee. I've been playing for over 7 months and I don't hae a BS yet! Not
    that I really want one yet but it doesn't seem like much of a trade.

    Fisk
    Exploration/Recon - Dreamscape Corp.

    --
    =================================
    com dot binarysage at timinator

    "calimero" <calimero@casema.nl> wrote in message
    > > Id like to trade my lineage account that has 4 months of gameplay for
    > > 2 battleships in eve.
    >
    > Four months of what level gameplay? If you've been admiring the graphics
    for
    > two of those months, the value kinda drops, don't it? ;)
    >

    > Grtz,
    > Calimero

  3. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.space-sim,alt.games (More info?)

    evok1d@yahoo.com (essej) wrote in message news:<701f7bf3.0406021317.6c4aa7bf@posting.google.com>...
    > Id like to trade my lineage account that has 4 months of gameplay for
    > 2 battleships in eve.

    ROFLMAO..
    Level 1's I hope ;)
  4. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.space-sim,alt.games (More info?)

    > Gee. I've been playing for over 7 months and I don't hae a BS yet! Not
    > that I really want one yet but it doesn't seem like much of a trade.

    ....my point exactly. Unless we're talking some 24/7, bolted-to-the-box,
    never-eats-or-sleeps, hardcore ubergamer, I think the trade is a joke.

    Grtz,
    Calimero
  5. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.space-sim,alt.games (More info?)

    > > Gee. I've been playing for over 7 months and I don't hae a BS yet! Not
    > > that I really want one yet but it doesn't seem like much of a trade.
    >
    > ...my point exactly. Unless we're talking some 24/7, bolted-to-the-box,
    > never-eats-or-sleeps, hardcore ubergamer, I think the trade is a joke.

    Well, to aquire 2 battleships, even just two tier 1's, thats still like 120+
    million ISK. As a solo player (freelancer) you would spend quite some time
    to aquire that. Normal playing time, I would guess WEEKS ;-) for tier 2
    battleships it would be over 200 million. So yes, VERY bad deal, guess you
    had to be very feed up with EVE to do such a deal tbh.

    And no, you dont need to be bolted down in front of the game screen 24/7 to
    get anywhere. Last 3 days I built: 2xScorpions, 2xApocs, 1x Tempest, 3x
    Typhoons.. I do all the work myself. Played the game for soon 11 months I
    guess. And far from bored yet.

    The thing about EVE is that you have to forge your own destiny and walk the
    path of your own choice, you cant sit around and wait for someone to
    entertain you. You have to entertain yourself.
  6. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.space-sim,alt.games (More info?)

    > And no, you dont need to be bolted down in front of the game screen 24/7
    > get anywhere. Last 3 days I built: 2xScorpions, 2xApocs, 1x Tempest, 3x
    > Typhoons.. I do all the work myself. Played the game for soon 11 months I
    > guess. And far from bored yet.

    *gulp* I must admit I never got that far that fast.
    Course, I can hardly even remember the last time I played that game...

    > The thing about EVE is that you have to forge your own destiny and walk
    the
    > path of your own choice, you cant sit around and wait for someone to
    > entertain you. You have to entertain yourself.

    No disrespect, but you read that off the site, or did you write it for the
    site? :)

    Grtz,
    Calimero
  7. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.space-sim,alt.games (More info?)

    > > The thing about EVE is that you have to forge your own destiny and walk
    >> the
    > > path of your own choice, you cant sit around and wait for someone to
    > > entertain you. You have to entertain yourself.

    > No disrespect, but you read that off the site, or did you write it for the
    > site? :)

    I wrote that myself. Call it from experience if you want ;-)
  8. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.space-sim,alt.games (More info?)

    > > > The thing about EVE is that you have to forge your own destiny and
    > > > walk the path of your own choice, you cant sit around and wait for
    > > > someone to entertain you. You have to entertain yourself.

    > > No disrespect, but you read that off the site, or did you write it for
    the
    > > site? :)

    > I wrote that myself. Call it from experience if you want ;-)

    Very poetic! :)

    Grtz,
    Calimero

Games IBM Video Games