Your question

DDR PC 2700

Tags:
  • Memory
  • Asus
  • DDR
Last response: in Memory
May 5, 2002 4:02:40 AM

Can you please tell me where I can find the Nanya DDR333 256MB DDr PC2700 for the ASUS A7V333 ? I have the mobo but I can't seem to find any of the ASUS recommended 2700 ddr333. I can't even find Nanya on the web!!! Nanya, Samsung, Micron and Kingmax PC2700 DDR333 is all recommended for the ASUS A7V333. But there are none available at present ??? how can I order some? This is for my first PC I built, or should I say am building at present, I am using an AMD 2100+ processor, and I really hope this PC Will smoke when I finish..... I have intermediate computer skills at best, so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank You. Sincerely, nanticokenick1 PS. Out of futility or stupidity, I just ordered 256mb pc2700 ddram from crucial, They seem to be the only Co. I could find that sells it online. Hope it will work... Once again, thank you for any advice or information...

More about : ddr 2700

May 5, 2002 6:17:00 AM

crucial pc2700 ram is good...i wouldnt worry about the ram...and have you checked <A HREF="http://www.pricewatch.com" target="_new">pricewatch.com</A> for memory?

<b><font color=red>ATI</font color=red>'s drivers are like a broken faucet, they both keep on leaking...</b> :cool:
May 5, 2002 5:42:27 PM

Quote:
Out of futility or stupidity, I just ordered 256mb pc2700 ddram from crucial, They seem to be the only Co. I could find that sells it online.

Actually, it's much better than Nanya, and their customer services is one of the best.

:smile: Good or Bad have no meaning at all, depends on what your point of view is.