Opinions Needed on New Audio Website

Last response: in Home Audio
Share
February 10, 2005 10:39:41 PM

Hello All,
I am in the process of finishing up my Beta website that sell audio
accessories like cable and connectors. I would love some input on the
site as to how it is stocked and how it navigates.

The site is www.wholesaleaudioaccessories.com

Regards, Henry
Anonymous
February 11, 2005 10:26:41 AM

"Henry" <henry@wholesaleaudioaccessories.com> wrote in message
> Hello All,
> I am in the process of finishing up my Beta website that sell audio
> accessories like cable and connectors. I would love some input on the
> site as to how it is stocked and how it navigates.
>
> The site is www.wholesaleaudioaccessories.com

Fancy intro - bad idea

The most typical response I've gotten from friends who visited the site is
that the prices are high. Of course this is an error as the prices are
highly competitive. The fact that the prices are for quantities of the item
seems to get lost on many new visitors.

I think that the quantity should be put right on the line with the price.
IOW, an item might be listed as being 2 wall plates in the heading, and the
price is given as $14.95. People come away thinking that the plates are
$14.95 each. The fact that the $14.95 price relates to two of the wall
plates should be reiterated.
February 11, 2005 7:12:39 PM

Henry:

Maybe change black background and the dark link to a brighter one. It is
hard to see w/ some monitor.

Thomas

"Henry" <henry@wholesaleaudioaccessories.com> wrote in message
> Hello All,
> I am in the process of finishing up my Beta website that sell audio
> accessories like cable and connectors. I would love some input on the
> site as to how it is stocked and how it navigates.
>
> The site is www.wholesaleaudioaccessories.com
>
> Regards, Henry

February 11, 2005 11:51:22 PM

"Thomas" wrote ...
> Henry:
> Maybe change black background and the dark link to a brighter
> one. It is hard to see w/ some monitor.

He was told this several days ago (with no apparent response)
and he is back with another identical round of "opinions needed".
Smells more like spam and diminishes his credibility every time
it comes around.
Anonymous
February 19, 2005 5:47:24 PM

Henry
Checked sample pages for Wholesale audio accessories deals....
The quantity involved per $ price shown is not glaringly obvious, in fact
its laid-backness is off-putting, as at first the prices seemed quite a
rip-off to me. Then I had a second look.... after reading Arny's reply.
Highlight the quantity in the describer, or use bracketted words:
four...ten... twelve... as well as numerals.
You must add a unit-price phrase like "This works out at 80c each." to the
caption!
Jim
!