Awesome Free/Pay Game, Tibia

Archived from groups: alt.games (More info?)

Hey everyone, an AWESOME game everyone should try is Tibia, its a great game
and completely free for life... I pay, because you unlock many new features,
the free acct. comes with MANY, but the pay comes with some more... You'll
really like the game, whether you live in Germany, Spain, America, the game
is worldwide!! There are like 18 different servers or more (9 US/9 England
and Places...) Its a cool game, you fight monsters, hang with friends, oh
did I mention, its an online uhhh, called mmorpg, great fun... I play with
lots of friends from school, and I've made many friends from around the
globe, try the game out, and if you come to world Solera, Add Ziwena!! See
ya, *Bradley*

Archived from groups: alt.games (More info?)

> Hey everyone, an AWESOME game everyone should try is Tibia, its a great
game
> and completely free for life... I pay, because you unlock many new
features,
> the free acct. comes with MANY, but the pay comes with some more...
You'll
> really like the game, whether you live in Germany, Spain, America, the
game
> is worldwide!! There are like 18 different servers or more (9 US/9
England
> and Places...) Its a cool game, you fight monsters, hang with friends, oh
> did I mention, its an online uhhh, called mmorpg, great fun... I play
with
> lots of friends from school, and I've made many friends from around the
> globe, try the game out, and if you come to world Solera, Add Ziwena!!
See
> ya, *Bradley*

What, no links, downloads or screenshots? Sheesh! It's almost like you're
TRYING to talk without really saying anything.....

How about some idea of the setting, time period, theme, age range, basic
idea, and look of the game? For all we know this could be a modded up
version of Lego Racers 2 (stop laughing! That was FUN!) or a modded down
version of Heroes of Might & Magic 1 (NOW you can laugh).

Grtz,
Calimero

Archived from groups: alt.games (More info?)

Hey! Sorry for lack of detail, this is Bradley Baker on differ acct.
Anyway, goto www.tibia.com, read up on it, goto screenshots, library, there
is a help file somewhere on site, explore the site... You'll find out, its
much funner than the legos game and MUCH funner than knight of magic or
whatever (never played but... I know it must be dumb) Its awesome, age
range of like 7-60 lol seriously, I know people in 30's that play it,
friends that I've met, you'll love the game, goto the site, need more
help... Reply to this, see ya *Bradley*