905 sidecar

Last response: in Home Theatre Legacy
May 31, 2004 3:20:26 AM

Kryppy can you tell me what a used 905 sidecar does, is it to pick up
digicypherII channels and how would one go about using it with a pansat?

More about : 905 sidecar

Anonymous
May 31, 2004 4:32:01 AM

A 905 slaves to an existing c/ku analog system to allow them to get
4dtv digicypher. They were the cheaper way to upgrade to 4dtv. They are
no longer made and fetch a higher price now.
Mike

!