How to sync k700 with Palm desktop?

Last response: in Brands
August 1, 2004 7:48:47 PM

Hi
Does anyone know a good alternative to be used for keeping calendar events
synchronized on my k700 and palm desktop?
I can transfere each event using infrared, but would like to keep the whole
calendar synchronized on both.
Hopefully there is some freeware that does the trick....?

Per

More about : sync k700 palm desktop

August 6, 2004 12:01:02 AM

Per G. Ă˜sterlie wrote:
> Hi
> Does anyone know a good alternative to be used for keeping calendar
> events synchronized on my k700 and palm desktop?
> I can transfere each event using infrared, but would like to keep the
> whole calendar synchronized on both.
> Hopefully there is some freeware that does the trick....?
>
> Per

Last time I had a Palm (ditched it for a T610) I thought you could either
use palm's software or Outlook
SE's give you XTND connect that syncs the phone with outlook - so wouldn't
this work ???

Regards

Hays
K700i, T630 & T610 Housings in stock now!!
www.phonepro.go.to

---