Windows CE Web Server is too busy, cannot handle any more ..

john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

ok i got the signal to be strong now, but now the base
station is not sending anything to the other computer
connected through the usb wireless adapter. I also get
this message wen i try to go to the base station
management tool.

Windows CE Web Server is too busy, cannot handle any more
connections.

can anyone tell me why i get this? and is this why the
other computer is connected but the signal is excellent?

can you post a copy of your base station log please?

On Mon, 19 Apr 2004 17:25:32 -0700, "john"

--
Barb Bowman
Expert Zone Columnist

I have the same problem, I have 4/5 bars or 5/5 bars in signal strength,
running the same base station and Microsoft's .11G PCI adapter. How are
we supposed to get the logs when we can't get in the router? 192.168.2.1
just says "Windows CE Web Server is too busy, cannot handle any more
connections."

I could restart the router, but then I would be no better off than I am
right now. (works fine for a few days, then stops working)