Download with PC Wap emulator

Last response: in Brands
Share
August 9, 2004 6:19:50 PM

Is it possible to download games, tones, etc... via a PC WAP emulator?
and upload it afterwards to your mobile via iR or BT?

Dave

More about : download wap emulator

Anonymous
August 9, 2004 10:01:54 PM

On Mon, 09 Aug 2004 14:19:50 +0200, Dave wrote:

> Is it possible to download games, tones, etc... via a PC WAP emulator?

Using a Java WAP emulator, probably not. But you can using Opera, which
can view and save content from WAP sites.

http://www.opera.com

> and upload it afterwards to your mobile via iR or BT?

Once the games, ringtones etc, are downloaded with Opera. You can then
upload them to your phone by whatever means are appropriate.

--
Michael Turner

Email (ROT13)

zvxr.gheare1963@ivetva.arg
Anonymous
August 26, 2004 5:47:52 PM

It always depends on the site because I have not found any that allow
you to, Acegames.btinternet.co.uk/index.wml has loadsa free ringtones
and their forum http://acegames.gsmhosting.net has loads more
including themes and tones!

So take a look there.
!