Download with PC Wap emulator

Is it possible to download games, tones, etc... via a PC WAP emulator?
and upload it afterwards to your mobile via iR or BT?

Dave
2 answers Last reply
More about download emulator

    On Mon, 09 Aug 2004 14:19:50 +0200, Dave wrote:

    > Is it possible to download games, tones, etc... via a PC WAP emulator?

    Using a Java WAP emulator, probably not. But you can using Opera, which
    can view and save content from WAP sites.

    http://www.opera.com

    > and upload it afterwards to your mobile via iR or BT?

    Once the games, ringtones etc, are downloaded with Opera. You can then
    upload them to your phone by whatever means are appropriate.

    --
    Michael Turner

    Email (ROT13)

    zvxr.gheare1963@ivetva.arg

    It always depends on the site because I have not found any that allow
    you to, Acegames.btinternet.co.uk/index.wml has loadsa free ringtones
    and their forum http://acegames.gsmhosting.net has loads more
    including themes and tones!

    So take a look there.

Ericsson Download Wireless Access Emulator