Linksys WAP11 and MN-700 Bridge?

Hi all, I am trying to create a bridge between my Linksys WAP11 ver. 2.2 and
the MN-700. I am having some trouble configuring both units to talk to
each other. The reason is that I want one side of my house to have internet
without running wire across the house and I already had the WAP11. I have
tried setting the WAP11 to be the bridge, and entered the MAC address of it
into the MN700, but it doesn't seem to be working...any ideas?

Thanks!
Cody
6 answers Last reply
More about linksys wap11 bridge

    You won't be able to get that to work. The Linksys WAP11 2.2 will
    bridge only with another WAP11 2.2 (or a DLink DWL-900AP running the
    same version of the firmware and I think one SMC model). The Linksys
    WAP11 2.2 won't even bridge with the Linksys G router or access point.

    --
    Barb Bowman
    Expert Zone Columnist

    Is this possible?

    Cody

    There is nothing that will bridge wirelessly with the MN-700.

    --
    Barb Bowman
    Expert Zone Columnist

    Not even another MN-700??

    "Barb Bowman (MVP-Windows)" <barb@nospam.com> wrote in message
    > There is nothing that will bridge wirelessly with the MN-700.
    >
    > cody wrote:
    > > Is this possible?
    > >
    > > Cody

    Wirelessly, no.

    --
    Jason Tsang - Microsoft MVP

    Find out about the MS MVP Program -

    "Bryant Fong" <bryant@hordes.com> wrote in message
    > Not even another MN-700??
    >
    > "Barb Bowman (MVP-Windows)" <barb@nospam.com> wrote in message
    > > There is nothing that will bridge wirelessly with the MN-700.
    > >
    > > cody wrote:
    > > > Is this possible?
    > > >
    > > > Cody

    not even another 700.

    --
    Barb Bowman
    Expert Zone Columnist

Routers Hardware Linksys Microsoft Networking