Denon DCD 1500 Help Needed

I need to have a digital output installed in a 1986 Denon DCD 1500 CD
Player so I can add an external DAC.Does anyone know of a
technician/company/store who does modifications to CD players in the
Sydney area.
Thanks
Divepass
1 answer Last reply
More about denon 1500 needed

    I would not think this project to be feasible. Also, to have good quality
    performance, the design can be complex. Considering the age of the player, I
    would think it best to get an updated one that has the digital output
    feature you need.

    Since your player has been made, there has been many improvements in the
    lasers, servo design, and processing of the signals.

    I used to service these older machines. They cannot perform as well as the
    medium quality of machines that are out today, at about 1/3 of the cost from
    what their cost was back then.

    --

    Jerry G.
    ======

    "Divepass" <bugs_moran@bigpond.com> wrote in message
    I need to have a digital output installed in a 1986 Denon DCD 1500 CD
    Player so I can add an external DAC.Does anyone know of a
    technician/company/store who does modifications to CD players in the
    Sydney area.
    Thanks
    Divepass

Audio CD-Rom