phonebook entries and sony erisson side k700i

Tags:
Last response: in Brands
August 12, 2004 4:53:29 AM

hey,

sorry, me again, but know i'm a bit frustrated and pi..t off because i ask my
self, if i'm to silly to use the fone or do i think to abstract and my wishis
aren't possible?

ok, next try (tell me that i'm a fool and there is a way to do it!!! ,-))

SE K700i

1.) I copied all SIM-Numbers to the Phonebook and in addition i transfered some
from PC.
But know, i'd like to see how many entries are there in the Phonebook, or how
many are left!
Is there a menu to see it?

2.) I was just on sony ericsson website and logged in to find some themes or
applikations or what ever,
but what i found was eather to buy, or to download via WAP.
But, isn't there a way to download on PC and trnsfer it to Phone?

Grrr. thats really frustrating, many things i'd like to do seams to be not
possible.
But it could, because isn't it just a software issue?! *shaking head
disapproved*

please tell me, that i'm wrong and some of my question i asked here are
possible...

thnx

Jan
Anonymous
August 12, 2004 11:43:06 PM

Jan Schmidt wrote:
> hey,
>
> sorry, me again, but know i'm a bit frustrated and pi..t off because i ask my
> self, if i'm to silly to use the fone or do i think to abstract and my wishis
> aren't possible?
>
> ok, next try (tell me that i'm a fool and there is a way to do it!!! ,-))
>
> SE K700i
>
> 1.) I copied all SIM-Numbers to the Phonebook and in addition i transfered some
> from PC.
> But know, i'd like to see how many entries are there in the Phonebook, or how
> many are left!
> Is there a menu to see it?
>
> 2.) I was just on sony ericsson website and logged in to find some themes or
> applikations or what ever,
> but what i found was eather to buy, or to download via WAP.
> But, isn't there a way to download on PC and trnsfer it to Phone?
>
> Grrr. thats really frustrating, many things i'd like to do seams to be not
> possible.
> But it could, because isn't it just a software issue?! *shaking head
> disapproved*
>
> please tell me, that i'm wrong and some of my question i asked here are
> possible...
>
> thnx
>
> Jan

1. Go in to the Phonebook and choose Options, then Advanced and scroll
down to Memory Status

2. Cant you just wap there?? If not there are other sites that you can
d/l from and either send via bluetooth or a cable.

Hope that this helps you!!

Harryville
Anonymous
August 13, 2004 1:50:24 AM

"Harryville" schrieb
> 1. Go in to the Phonebook and choose Options, then Advanced and scroll
> down to Memory Status

great!! :-)
thnx, that's what i wanted

> 2. Cant you just wap there?? If not there are other sites that you can
> d/l from and either send via bluetooth or a cable.

sorry, i don't have an ability to wap, because of tariff :-(

what side can you recommend?
Can you send me a few, or a few more you know?

thnx

Jan
August 13, 2004 1:50:25 AM

"Jan Schmidt" <histery@gmx.net> wrote in message

> "Harryville" schrieb
> > 1. Go in to the Phonebook and choose Options, then Advanced and scroll
> > down to Memory Status
>
> great!! :-)
> thnx, that's what i wanted
>

> > 2. Cant you just wap there?? If not there are other sites that you can
> > d/l from and either send via bluetooth or a cable.
>
> sorry, i don't have an ability to wap, because of tariff :-(
>
> what side can you recommend?
> Can you send me a few, or a few more you know?
>
> thnx
>
> Jan

Go to Google enter k700 themes and get a load of results for instance

http://mitglied.lycos.de/k700ithemes/

http://www.zedge.no/index.php?side=themes&pid=109

You will have to send them to your phone by Bluetooth or IR, if you have a
palm with a SD card you can send from there.

DaveT
!