Do i need a realtek ethernet controller driver windows 7 uninstall

Hello,
do i need the realtek ethernet controller driver?
5 answers Last reply
More about realtek ethernet controller driver windows uninstall
  1. mvrlicak said:
    Hello,

Who can tell, by your unclear question ?
  2. mvrlicak said:
    Hello,

I agree with ksiemb, slightly vague question.

Assuming you mean "Windows 7 installed a driver for my RealTek ethernet controller, should I just leave it alone or find the correct driver from RealTek?"

I would recommend that you download the latest driver from RealTek for your ethernet controller. The driver Windows 7 installed is probably either an older version or a generic driver.

You could also check your motherboard manufacturer's website to see if they have posted the latest driver for the ethernet controller for your board for Windows 7.
  3. do i need the realtek ethernet controller driver? yes!
  4. mvrlicak said:
    Hello,

Who can tell, by your unclear question ?[/quo

IMO ~ I hope that you are NOT the only one that can reply to questions asked by individuals who may not be as knowledgeable as you are ! I would assume we had even an ounce of all the genius floating around here , there would NOT be the need to even ask a simple question in the 1st place. Or that other areas of this page are more successful and the customer service ( for lack of better wording ) is not that important to maintain a consistent or constant fan base .... im sure it wouldn't keep you around long either
  5. mvrlicak said:
    Hello,

go to realtek ethernet controller driver
Ask a new question

Read More

Windows 7 Realtek Ethernet Controller