k700i and mp3

did anyone figure out how to use mp3-files as sms alerts?
I have a P-900 as well, and I can do it on that one, so i'm thinking it
must be a flaw in my k700i firmware - it would be a rather weird feature
to leave out on purpose, wouldn't it?
1 answer Last reply
More about k700i

    On Sun, 15 Aug 2004 13:19:44 +0200, UNS <nowhere@nowhere.com> wrote:

    >did anyone figure out how to use mp3-files as sms alerts?
    >I have a P-900 as well, and I can do it on that one, so i'm thinking it
    >must be a flaw in my k700i firmware - it would be a rather weird feature
    >to leave out on purpose, wouldn't it?

    im afraid you can only use the predefined ones in the menu.
    -----
    sms text addict? www.smstextaddict.co.uk
    been_bluejacked? www.bluejackaddict.co.uk
    -----