k700i and mp3

Last response: in Brands
August 15, 2004 5:19:44 PM

did anyone figure out how to use mp3-files as sms alerts?
I have a P-900 as well, and I can do it on that one, so i'm thinking it
must be a flaw in my k700i firmware - it would be a rather weird feature
to leave out on purpose, wouldn't it?

More about : k700i mp3

Anonymous
August 15, 2004 5:19:45 PM

On Sun, 15 Aug 2004 13:19:44 +0200, UNS <nowhere@nowhere.com> wrote:

>did anyone figure out how to use mp3-files as sms alerts?
>I have a P-900 as well, and I can do it on that one, so i'm thinking it
>must be a flaw in my k700i firmware - it would be a rather weird feature
>to leave out on purpose, wouldn't it?

im afraid you can only use the predefined ones in the menu.
-----
sms text addict? www.smstextaddict.co.uk
been_bluejacked? www.bluejackaddict.co.uk
-----