How to hear YUSA's C-Band Satellite Broadcasts

Tags:
  • 4DTV Satellite
  • Video
  • Audio
Last response: in Home Theatre Legacy
Share
August 13, 2004 11:40:22 AM

They say to tune to:

Telstar 7 (T-7)
Transponder 21 Horizontal
5.8 WIDE BAND Audio

But when I do all I get is a shopping channel. How do I select this 5.8 WIDE
BAND Audio?

~Ben

More about : hear yusa band satellite broadcasts

Anonymous
August 13, 2004 11:53:30 AM

What model receiver do you have? If it is a 4DTV 920, 821 or 922
you can choose that channel from the guide. If you have an analog receiver
the procedure differs between models and without knowing what analog
receiver you are using it is next to impossible to answer your question.

"Ben" <none@none.moc> wrote in message
| They say to tune to:
|
| Telstar 7 (T-7)
| Transponder 21 Horizontal
| 5.8 WIDE BAND Audio
|
| But when I do all I get is a shopping channel. How do I select this 5.8 WIDE
| BAND Audio?
|
| ~Ben

August 13, 2004 7:29:01 PM

Oh, sorry.
I have a General Instruments Innovation 450i

~Ben

"DRLev" <fake@ddress.tv> wrote in message
> What model receiver do you have? If it is a 4DTV 920, 821 or 922
> you can choose that channel from the guide. If you have an analog receiver
> the procedure differs between models and without knowing what analog
> receiver you are using it is next to impossible to answer your question.
>

> "Ben" <none@none.moc> wrote in message
> | They say to tune to:
> |
> | Telstar 7 (T-7)
> | Transponder 21 Horizontal
> | 5.8 WIDE BAND Audio
> |
> | But when I do all I get is a shopping channel. How do I select this 5.8
WIDE
> | BAND Audio?
> |
> | ~Ben

Anonymous
August 13, 2004 9:30:22 PM

According to Onsat updates,YesTERDAY USA can be found at: T7-21 5.80 mono.

http://onsat.com/updates.php

That means:

Press Menu,then 3 for channel(while on channel 21,that is),then 5 for
'audio" then adjust #2 to "mono" and "A" to 5.80

> Oh, sorry.
> I have a General Instruments Innovation 450i
>
> ~Ben
>
> "DRLev" <fake@ddress.tv> wrote in message
> > What model receiver do you have? If it is a 4DTV 920, 821 or 922
> > you can choose that channel from the guide. If you have an analog
receiver
> > the procedure differs between models and without knowing what analog
> > receiver you are using it is next to impossible to answer your question.
> >

> > "Ben" <none@none.moc> wrote in message
> > | They say to tune to:
> > |
> > | Telstar 7 (T-7)
> > | Transponder 21 Horizontal
> > | 5.8 WIDE BAND Audio
> > |
> > | But when I do all I get is a shopping channel. How do I select this
5.8
> WIDE
> > | BAND Audio?
> > |
> > | ~Ben

---
August 14, 2004 8:43:44 AM

Not exactly the same buttons but enough for me to figure it out. That is
cool how they can piggy-back audio feeds with the normal program. Thank you
for the info.

~Ben

news:p oaTc.25779$a65.1096257@news20.bellglobal.com...