Free Channels Map

Last response: in Home Theatre Legacy
Share
August 20, 2004 1:19:48 PM

I just installed a 4Dtv receiver and I would like to if there is a list or a
map of all the FREE channels I can get with the 4Dtv receiver?

More about : free channels map

Anonymous
August 20, 2004 5:27:17 PM

"KLINK" <klink2@nyob.com> wrote in message
>I just installed a 4Dtv receiver and I would like to if there is a list or
> map of all the FREE channels I can get with the 4Dtv receiver?

http://www.timnews.com/4dtv-ch.htm
Nps will authorize digital for free
http://www.callnps.com/default.htm
August 21, 2004 1:04:58 PM

"scram" <scram@anon.com> wrote in message

> "KLINK" <klink2@nyob.com> wrote in message
> >I just installed a 4Dtv receiver and I would like to if there is a list
or
> > map of all the FREE channels I can get with the 4Dtv receiver?
>

> http://www.timnews.com/4dtv-ch.htm
> Nps will authorize digital for free
> http://www.callnps.com/default.htm

scram-

Thanks for the links.
Anonymous
August 26, 2004 2:17:17 AM

In article <0d2dnXy1j-P1y7rcRVn-pg@comcast.com>, "KLINK" <klink2@nyob.com> wrote:

>"scram" <scram@anon.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "KLINK" <klink2@nyob.com> wrote in message
>> >I just installed a 4Dtv receiver and I would like to if there is a list
>or
>> > map of all the FREE channels I can get with the 4Dtv receiver?

Go to satforums.com and register for the owners only group.

_
(_) Daniel Warren, RPh
_______// Marion NY
(________) Clinical Pharmacist