looking for free java games

for Ericsson T630.

The games should be in *.jar format to download and then upload to phone
thru bluetooth.

I looked over the net and so far I found maybe 10 games and half of them
demo or with errors.

Thanks.

---
More about looking free java games

    On Thu, 19 Aug 2004 18:02:55 +0200, ALPHA-M wrote:

    > for Ericsson T630.
    >
    > The games should be in *.jar format to download and then upload to phone
    > thru bluetooth.
    >
    > I looked over the net and so far I found maybe 10 games and half of them
    > demo or with errors.

    Yahoo! Groups contains a few SE games, both Java and Mophun.

    --
    Michael Turner

    Email (ROT13)

    zvxr.gheare1963@ivetva.arg

    go onto se.trg.ru
    the best goddamn site for both mophun and java games. :D
    Posted via http://www.mPedia.com
    Mobile Technology Forums

    go onto se.trg.ru
    the best goddamn site for both mophun and java games. :D
    Posted via http://www.mPedia.com
    Mobile Technology Forums

    These are not free games.

    Thanks anywhay.

    "michael turner" <zvxr.gheare1963@ivetva.arg> wrote in message
    > On Thu, 19 Aug 2004 18:02:55 +0200, ALPHA-M wrote:
    >
    > > for Ericsson T630.
    > >
    > > The games should be in *.jar format to download and then upload to phone
    > > thru bluetooth.
    > >
    > > I looked over the net and so far I found maybe 10 games and half of them
    > > demo or with errors.
    >
    > Yahoo! Groups contains a few SE games, both Java and Mophun.
    >
    > --
    > Michael Turner
    > Email (ROT13)
    > zvxr.gheare1963@ivetva.arg

    ---

    Thanks a lot.

    "triggerman" <da_monstarr@hotmail-dot-com.no-spam.invalid> wrote in message
    > go onto se.trg.ru
    > the best goddamn site for both mophun and java games. :D
    > Posted via http://www.mPedia.com
    > Mobile Technology Forums

    ---

    On Fri, 20 Aug 2004 09:58:10 +0200, ALPHA-M wrote:

    > These are not free games.

    Well there's no *charge* for joining and downloading copyright games from
    Yahoo! Groups. Yes I know some of what they got is illegal, but Yahoo!
    don't exactly seem to be in a hurry to do anything about it.

    Perhaps you mean 'free' as in Open-Source GPL'd free software ?

    --
    Michael Turner

    Email (ROT13)

    zvxr.gheare1963@ivetva.arg

    Can You please send the URL becouse maybe I am looking on wrong place so I
    can not see any place that has got download. All games have prices and
    screenshots.

    Thanks

    > On Fri, 20 Aug 2004 09:58:10 +0200, ALPHA-M wrote:
    >
    > > These are not free games.
    >
    > Well there's no *charge* for joining and downloading copyright games from
    > Yahoo! Groups. Yes I know some of what they got is illegal, but Yahoo!
    > don't exactly seem to be in a hurry to do anything about it.
    >
    > Perhaps you mean 'free' as in Open-Source GPL'd free software ?
    >
    > --
    > Michael Turner
    > Email (ROT13)
    > zvxr.gheare1963@ivetva.arg

    ---

    On Fri, 20 Aug 2004 15:24:51 +0200, ALPHA-M wrote:

    > Can You please send the URL becouse maybe I am looking on wrong place so I
    > can not see any place that has got download. All games have prices and
    > screenshots.

    Try here:

    Uou'll have to join the groups to grab/leech/download any
    software/games, but registration, joining and downloading is free.

    --
    Michael Turner

    Email (ROT13)

    zvxr.gheare1963@ivetva.arg

    [POSTED TO alt.cellular.ericsson - REPLY ON USENET PLEASE]

    In <pan.2004.08.20.10.27.10.331000@ivetva.arg> on Fri, 20 Aug 2004 11:27:12
    +0100, michael turner <zvxr.gheare1963@ivetva.arg> wrote:

    >On Fri, 20 Aug 2004 09:58:10 +0200, ALPHA-M wrote:
    >
    >> These are not free games.
    >
    >Well there's no *charge* for joining and downloading copyright games from
    >Yahoo! Groups. Yes I know some of what they got is illegal, but Yahoo!
    >don't exactly seem to be in a hurry to do anything about it.

    And that makes it OK?

  10. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.ericsson (More info?)

    On Fri, 20 Aug 2004 23:59:28 +0000, John Navas wrote:

    > [POSTED TO alt.cellular.ericsson - REPLY ON USENET PLEASE]
    >
    > In <pan.2004.08.20.10.27.10.331000@ivetva.arg> on Fri, 20 Aug 2004 11:27:12
    > +0100, michael turner <zvxr.gheare1963@ivetva.arg> wrote:
    >
    >>On Fri, 20 Aug 2004 09:58:10 +0200, ALPHA-M wrote:
    >>
    >>> These are not free games.
    >>
    >>Well there's no *charge* for joining and downloading copyright games from
    >>Yahoo! Groups. Yes I know some of what they got is illegal, but Yahoo!
    >>don't exactly seem to be in a hurry to do anything about it.
    >
    > And that makes it OK?

    Well bloody complain to Yahoo! then. I'm sure as hell not going to lose
    any sleep over it.

    --
    Michael Turner

    Email (ROT13)

    zvxr.gheare1963@ivetva.arg
  11. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.ericsson (More info?)

    [POSTED TO alt.cellular.ericsson - REPLY ON USENET PLEASE]

    In <pan.2004.08.21.00.22.20.665000@ivetva.arg> on Sat, 21 Aug 2004 01:22:23
    +0100, michael turner <zvxr.gheare1963@ivetva.arg> wrote:

    >On Fri, 20 Aug 2004 23:59:28 +0000, John Navas wrote:
    >
    >> In <pan.2004.08.20.10.27.10.331000@ivetva.arg> on Fri, 20 Aug 2004 11:27:12
    >> +0100, michael turner <zvxr.gheare1963@ivetva.arg> wrote:

    >>>Well there's no *charge* for joining and downloading copyright games from
    >>>Yahoo! Groups. Yes I know some of what they got is illegal, but Yahoo!
    >>>don't exactly seem to be in a hurry to do anything about it.
    >>
    >> And that makes it OK?
    >
    >Well bloody complain to Yahoo! then. I'm sure as hell not going to lose
    >any sleep over it.

    Do you also shoplift if you get the chance, or only steal unguarded software?

  12. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.ericsson (More info?)

    On Sat, 21 Aug 2004 00:30:46 +0000, John Navas wrote:

    > [POSTED TO alt.cellular.ericsson - REPLY ON USENET PLEASE]
    >
    > In <pan.2004.08.21.00.22.20.665000@ivetva.arg> on Sat, 21 Aug 2004 01:22:23
    > +0100, michael turner <zvxr.gheare1963@ivetva.arg> wrote:

    >>Well bloody complain to Yahoo! then. I'm sure as hell not going to lose
    >>any sleep over it.
    >
    > Do you also shoplift if you get the chance, or only steal unguarded software?

    WTF!!!

    Yahoo! are the people you should be moaning and crying to... NOT ME!

    http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/abuse/abuse-02.html

    HTH and HAND.

    --
    Michael Turner