looking for free java games

Last response: in Brands
August 19, 2004 10:02:55 PM

for Ericsson T630.

The games should be in *.jar format to download and then upload to phone
thru bluetooth.

I looked over the net and so far I found maybe 10 games and half of them
demo or with errors.

Thanks.

---

More about : free java games

Anonymous
August 20, 2004 1:07:10 AM

On Thu, 19 Aug 2004 18:02:55 +0200, ALPHA-M wrote:

> for Ericsson T630.
>
> The games should be in *.jar format to download and then upload to phone
> thru bluetooth.
>
> I looked over the net and so far I found maybe 10 games and half of them
> demo or with errors.

Yahoo! Groups contains a few SE games, both Java and Mophun.

--
Michael Turner

Email (ROT13)

zvxr.gheare1963@ivetva.arg
Anonymous
August 20, 2004 12:15:19 PM

go onto se.trg.ru
the best goddamn site for both mophun and java games. :D
Posted via http://www.mPedia.com
Mobile Technology Forums
August 20, 2004 12:15:19 PM

go onto se.trg.ru
the best goddamn site for both mophun and java games. :D
Posted via http://www.mPedia.com
Mobile Technology Forums
Anonymous
August 20, 2004 1:58:10 PM

These are not free games.

Thanks anywhay.

"michael turner" <zvxr.gheare1963@ivetva.arg> wrote in message
news:p an.2004.08.19.20.07.09.413000@ivetva.arg...
> On Thu, 19 Aug 2004 18:02:55 +0200, ALPHA-M wrote:
>
> > for Ericsson T630.
> >
> > The games should be in *.jar format to download and then upload to phone
> > thru bluetooth.
> >
> > I looked over the net and so far I found maybe 10 games and half of them
> > demo or with errors.
>
> Yahoo! Groups contains a few SE games, both Java and Mophun.
>
> --
> Michael Turner
> Email (ROT13)
> zvxr.gheare1963@ivetva.arg

---
August 20, 2004 2:54:43 PM

Thanks a lot.

"triggerman" <da_monstarr@hotmail-dot-com.no-spam.invalid> wrote in message
> go onto se.trg.ru
> the best goddamn site for both mophun and java games. :D
> Posted via http://www.mPedia.com
> Mobile Technology Forums

---
August 20, 2004 3:27:12 PM

On Fri, 20 Aug 2004 09:58:10 +0200, ALPHA-M wrote:

> These are not free games.

Well there's no *charge* for joining and downloading copyright games from
Yahoo! Groups. Yes I know some of what they got is illegal, but Yahoo!
don't exactly seem to be in a hurry to do anything about it.

Perhaps you mean 'free' as in Open-Source GPL'd free software ?

--
Michael Turner

Email (ROT13)

zvxr.gheare1963@ivetva.arg
Anonymous
August 20, 2004 7:24:51 PM

Can You please send the URL becouse maybe I am looking on wrong place so I
can not see any place that has got download. All games have prices and
screenshots.

Thanks

"michael turner" <zvxr.gheare1963@ivetva.arg> wrote in message
news:p an.2004.08.20.10.27.10.331000@ivetva.arg...
> On Fri, 20 Aug 2004 09:58:10 +0200, ALPHA-M wrote:
>
> > These are not free games.
>
> Well there's no *charge* for joining and downloading copyright games from
> Yahoo! Groups. Yes I know some of what they got is illegal, but Yahoo!
> don't exactly seem to be in a hurry to do anything about it.
>
> Perhaps you mean 'free' as in Open-Source GPL'd free software ?
>
> --
> Michael Turner
> Email (ROT13)
> zvxr.gheare1963@ivetva.arg

---
August 21, 2004 3:30:29 AM

On Fri, 20 Aug 2004 15:24:51 +0200, ALPHA-M wrote:

> Can You please send the URL becouse maybe I am looking on wrong place so I
> can not see any place that has got download. All games have prices and
> screenshots.

Try here:

Uou'll have to join the groups to grab/leech/download any
software/games, but registration, joining and downloading is free.

--
Michael Turner

Email (ROT13)

zvxr.gheare1963@ivetva.arg
Anonymous
August 21, 2004 3:59:28 AM

[POSTED TO alt.cellular.ericsson - REPLY ON USENET PLEASE]

In <pan.2004.08.20.10.27.10.331000@ivetva.arg> on Fri, 20 Aug 2004 11:27:12
+0100, michael turner <zvxr.gheare1963@ivetva.arg> wrote:

>On Fri, 20 Aug 2004 09:58:10 +0200, ALPHA-M wrote:
>
>> These are not free games.
>
>Well there's no *charge* for joining and downloading copyright games from
>Yahoo! Groups. Yes I know some of what they got is illegal, but Yahoo!
>don't exactly seem to be in a hurry to do anything about it.

And that makes it OK?

August 21, 2004 5:22:23 AM

On Fri, 20 Aug 2004 23:59:28 +0000, John Navas wrote:

> [POSTED TO alt.cellular.ericsson - REPLY ON USENET PLEASE]
>
> In <pan.2004.08.20.10.27.10.331000@ivetva.arg> on Fri, 20 Aug 2004 11:27:12
> +0100, michael turner <zvxr.gheare1963@ivetva.arg> wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 20 Aug 2004 09:58:10 +0200, ALPHA-M wrote:
>>
>>> These are not free games.
>>
>>Well there's no *charge* for joining and downloading copyright games from
>>Yahoo! Groups. Yes I know some of what they got is illegal, but Yahoo!
>>don't exactly seem to be in a hurry to do anything about it.
>
> And that makes it OK?

Well bloody complain to Yahoo! then. I'm sure as hell not going to lose
any sleep over it.

--
Michael Turner

Email (ROT13)

zvxr.gheare1963@ivetva.arg
Anonymous
August 21, 2004 5:22:24 AM

[POSTED TO alt.cellular.ericsson - REPLY ON USENET PLEASE]

In <pan.2004.08.21.00.22.20.665000@ivetva.arg> on Sat, 21 Aug 2004 01:22:23
+0100, michael turner <zvxr.gheare1963@ivetva.arg> wrote:

>On Fri, 20 Aug 2004 23:59:28 +0000, John Navas wrote:
>
>> In <pan.2004.08.20.10.27.10.331000@ivetva.arg> on Fri, 20 Aug 2004 11:27:12
>> +0100, michael turner <zvxr.gheare1963@ivetva.arg> wrote:

>>>Well there's no *charge* for joining and downloading copyright games from
>>>Yahoo! Groups. Yes I know some of what they got is illegal, but Yahoo!
>>>don't exactly seem to be in a hurry to do anything about it.
>>
>> And that makes it OK?
>
>Well bloody complain to Yahoo! then. I'm sure as hell not going to lose
>any sleep over it.

Do you also shoplift if you get the chance, or only steal unguarded software?

August 21, 2004 12:43:06 PM

On Sat, 21 Aug 2004 00:30:46 +0000, John Navas wrote:

> [POSTED TO alt.cellular.ericsson - REPLY ON USENET PLEASE]
>
> In <pan.2004.08.21.00.22.20.665000@ivetva.arg> on Sat, 21 Aug 2004 01:22:23
> +0100, michael turner <zvxr.gheare1963@ivetva.arg> wrote:

>>Well bloody complain to Yahoo! then. I'm sure as hell not going to lose
>>any sleep over it.
>
> Do you also shoplift if you get the chance, or only steal unguarded software?

WTF!!!

Yahoo! are the people you should be moaning and crying to... NOT ME!

http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/abuse/abuse-02.htm...

HTH and HAND.

--
Michael Turner