  • Email
Last response: in Brands
Anonymous
August 20, 2004 2:25:50 AM

Anyone register with http://tinyurl.com/3wpaz ? you get a free ipod if
you complete the offers asked, its real easy, im got 1st ipod and im
working on my 2nd one, its easy just sign up at
http://tinyurl.com/3wpaz check your email and verify your account, then
click on complete offers and sign up for RealRhapsody
, check your email and click the verification email to confirm your
account.then if you wish cancle RealRhapsody and you wont be charged
except for .99 cents. then get 5 friends to do the same thing. and you
get a free ipod delivered to your door with no cost to you, email me if
you have any questions. for proff IM me on AIM blackthug881 or YIM
kingsley_i_2000 and MSN kizmet@hotmail.com

later.

MORE PROOF

*Image Insert:*[br][image:
http://forums.uptempoair.com/forum/uploaded/kizmet86/20...][br]
150.68 KB

*Image Insert:*[br][image:
http://forums.uptempoair.com/forum/uploaded/kizmet86/20...][br]
174.03 KB

notice on the shipping recipet it says Gratis the owners of free ipods

*Image Insert:*[br][image:
http://forums.uptempoair.com/forum/uploaded/kizmet86/20...][br]
93.34 KB

kizmet86