Free Ipods

Anyone register with http://tinyurl.com/3wpaz ? you get a free ipod if
you complete the offers asked, its real easy, im got 1st ipod and im
working on my 2nd one, its easy just sign up at
http://tinyurl.com/3wpaz check your email and verify your account, then
click on complete offers and sign up for RealRhapsody
, check your email and click the verification email to confirm your
account.then if you wish cancle RealRhapsody and you wont be charged
except for .99 cents. then get 5 friends to do the same thing. and you
get a free ipod delivered to your door with no cost to you, email me if
you have any questions. for proff IM me on AIM blackthug881 or YIM
kingsley_i_2000 and MSN kizmet@hotmail.com

later.

MORE PROOF

*Image Insert:*[image:
http://forums.uptempoair.com/forum/uploaded/kizmet86/2004817233852_proof2.jpg]
150.68 KB

*Image Insert:*[image:
http://forums.uptempoair.com/forum/uploaded/kizmet86/2004817233929_proof3.jpg]
174.03 KB

notice on the shipping recipet it says Gratis the owners of free ipods

*Image Insert:*[image:
http://forums.uptempoair.com/forum/uploaded/kizmet86/2004817235234_20gig6.jpg]
93.34 KB

kizmet86