blocked 610

Tags:
Last response: in Brands
August 22, 2004 2:36:12 PM

Hi
anybody know where i can get my ericsson 610 unblocked.
thanks in advance
Clive

More about : blocked 610

Anonymous
August 22, 2004 4:11:57 PM

On Sun, 22 Aug 2004 10:36:12 +0000, cbucknall wrote:

> Hi
> anybody know where i can get my ericsson 610 unblocked.
> thanks in advance

You mean 'unblocked' for other networks, or 'unblocked' as in an IMEI
blacklisting ?

If it's an IMEI blacklisting, forget it.

--
Michael Turner

Email (ROT13)

zvxr.gheare1963@ivetva.arg
Anonymous
August 22, 2004 6:24:07 PM

If it's unlocked no problem, you can also have the IMEI changed if you wish.

"cbucknall" <cbucknall@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
> Hi
> anybody know where i can get my ericsson 610 unblocked.
> thanks in advance
> Clive

August 22, 2004 6:30:51 PM

"Cellular Dealer" <quan(poop)elite(goaway)@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> If it's unlocked no problem, you can also have the IMEI changed if you
> wish.

Eh? Do you have the slightest clue what you're talking about?

If the OP was asking to have the phone unlocked, that wouldn't be a problem.
If he was wanting the IMEI changing, and as he appears to be in the UK, then
that WOULD be a major problem punishable by up to 5 years in prison and a
potentially unlimited fine.

--
>>> Unlock Your Phone's Potential <<<
>>> www.uselessinfo.org.uk <<<
>>> www.thephonelocker.co.uk <<<
Anonymous
August 25, 2004 2:10:59 PM

michael turner wrote:

> On Sun, 22 Aug 2004 10:36:12 +0000, cbucknall wrote:
>

>>Hi
>> anybody know where i can get my ericsson 610 unblocked.
>>thanks in advance
>

> You mean 'unblocked' for other networks, or 'unblocked' as in an IMEI
> blacklisting ?
>
> If it's an IMEI blacklisting, forget it.

Don't be so quick Michael.

There may be an island somewhere in the middle of nowhere that this guy
could move to, in order to use that handset.

Who knows!
!