blocked 610

Hi
anybody know where i can get my ericsson 610 unblocked.
thanks in advance
Clive
4 answers Last reply
More about blocked

    On Sun, 22 Aug 2004 10:36:12 +0000, cbucknall wrote:

    > Hi
    > anybody know where i can get my ericsson 610 unblocked.
    > thanks in advance

    You mean 'unblocked' for other networks, or 'unblocked' as in an IMEI
    blacklisting ?

    If it's an IMEI blacklisting, forget it.

    --
    Michael Turner

    Email (ROT13)

    zvxr.gheare1963@ivetva.arg

    If it's unlocked no problem, you can also have the IMEI changed if you wish.

    "Cellular Dealer" <quan(poop)elite(goaway)@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > If it's unlocked no problem, you can also have the IMEI changed if you
    > wish.

    Eh? Do you have the slightest clue what you're talking about?

    If the OP was asking to have the phone unlocked, that wouldn't be a problem.
    If he was wanting the IMEI changing, and as he appears to be in the UK, then
    that WOULD be a major problem punishable by up to 5 years in prison and a
    potentially unlimited fine.

    --
    >>> www.thephonelocker.co.uk <<<

    michael turner wrote:

    > On Sun, 22 Aug 2004 10:36:12 +0000, cbucknall wrote:
    >

    >>Hi
    >> anybody know where i can get my ericsson 610 unblocked.
    >>thanks in advance
    >

    > You mean 'unblocked' for other networks, or 'unblocked' as in an IMEI
    > blacklisting ?
    >
    > If it's an IMEI blacklisting, forget it.

    Don't be so quick Michael.

    There may be an island somewhere in the middle of nowhere that this guy
    could move to, in order to use that handset.

    Who knows!

Ericsson