FS - 16 pair snake cable 110 Foot Lengths

Last response: in Home Audio
March 9, 2005 9:34:38 PM

Archived from groups: rec.music.makers.marketplace,rec.audio.tech (More info?)

FS - 16 pair snake cable 110 Foot Lengths

FS: Belden 16 pair snake cable 110 foot Lengths
16 pair snake cable from studio individually shielded wrapped and
numbered excellent condition.
Very flexible.

Approx 110-120 foot lengths.

4 available.

$225.00 each.

Buyer pays shipping
Paypal accepted
e-mail sales@sheppardinc.com
Anonymous
March 10, 2005 4:47:51 PM

sales@sheppardinc.com writes:

> FS - 16 pair snake cable 110 Foot Lengths
>
> FS: Belden 16 pair snake cable 110 foot Lengths
> 16 pair snake cable from studio individually shielded wrapped and
> numbered excellent condition.
> Very flexible.
>
> Approx 110-120 foot lengths.
>
> 4 available.
>
> $225.00 each.
>
> Buyer pays shipping
> Paypal accepted
> e-mail sales@sheppardinc.com

Got any snake oil to use with these? (Just kidding!)
--
% Randy Yates % "She's sweet on Wagner-I think she'd die for Beethoven.
%% Fuquay-Varina, NC % She love the way Puccini lays down a tune, and

"Randy Yates" <yates@ieee.org> wrote in message

> sales@sheppardinc.com writes:

>> FS - 16 pair snake cable 110 Foot Lengths

>> FS: Belden 16 pair snake cable 110 foot Lengths
>> 16 pair snake cable from studio individually shielded wrapped and
>> numbered excellent condition.
>> Very flexible.

>> Approx 110-120 foot lengths.

>> 4 available.

>> $225.00 each.

>> Buyer pays shipping
>> Paypal accepted
>> e-mail sales@sheppardinc.com

> Got any snake oil to use with these? (Just kidding!)

Seems pricey for raw cable. Last snake I bought was a 150' Rapco 16/4 all
XLR at just over $300 from Markertek.
!