Sticky Notes won't close, delete or be modified.

delorfinde

Honorable
Apr 6, 2012
I've got four sticky notes that I'm currently modifying. One of them, I deleted a large amount of text from it. When I turned my computer on today, the old version was there as well. I tried to delete it, but my computer is treating it like it's a part of the desktop background and not a note. Two of the other notes are doing the same thing. When I reopen the Sticky Notes gadget my newer versions open too, but on top of the others. I can't move the others, delete them, anything.

My laptop is less than a week old, with a 6GB RAM, 750GB hard drive, and 2.5GHz + Turbo processor, so I'm pretty sure it's not the problem. I just installed a new video editing software (Corel VideoStudio Pro X4), and then had this problem, so wondering if the two are connected.

Here's some links
http://www.bing.com/search?q=delete+sticky+notes&form=MOZSBR&pc=MOZI

delorfinde

Honorable
Apr 6, 2012
Thanks for the reply. I'm going to feel like a total moron now when I admit I worked out what the problem was - I'd saved a screenshot of my background as a picture to show a friend, and my laptop had added it to my wallpaper slideshow, but I put the laptop on battery power so it paused the slideshow, otherwise I would have worked it out sooner. Therefore, I genuinely DID have pictures of sticky notes as my background... solved by deleting said picture from 'wallpapers'. Yes, I'm an idiot...

joshonl1ne

Honorable
Apr 2, 2012

Hahaha thats GOLD.

Good job for sorting it out :)