Anybody Using Audio XTract?

Last response: in Home Audio
March 10, 2005 5:59:16 PM

I've got questions.

More about : audio xtract

Anonymous
March 11, 2005 9:58:51 PM

And issues too, it would seem... :)

"stamplaw" <lee.stamp@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:1110495556.744502.50050@l41g2000cwc.googlegroups.com...
> I've got questions.

Anonymous
March 21, 2005 11:50:42 PM

stamplaw wrote:
> I've got questions.

I've been using it for a few weeks & for the price ($19.00 after
discount and shipping) it's great. The only thing I don't like about it
is that it sometimes loses the stream & quits recording. But it's easy
to record a hundred songs a night ,Well worth the money IMHO
March 22, 2005 9:18:48 AM

"hotdog5919" <jim@e-deals.us> wrote in message
> stamplaw wrote:
>> I've got questions.
>

> I've been using it for a few weeks & for the price ($19.00 after
> discount and shipping) it's great. The only thing I don't like about
> it is that it sometimes loses the stream & quits recording. But it's
> easy to record a hundred songs a night ,Well worth the money IMHO

Seems like it's just a less-reliable version of Total Recorder for
more money.
Anonymous
March 27, 2005 12:16:14 AM

I have Total Recorder too. They are slightly different products. Audio
Xtract breaks the songs into tracks with song name and artist. But I
have the same problem with it stopping. I'm wondering how you record a
stream that is not on the station list.
!