  • 4DTV Satellite
  • Video
Last response: in Home Theatre Legacy
November 17, 2004 10:43:50 PM

Anyone else having any luck getting the IPG to load? It wouldn't load
last night, either...

More about : ipg guide

Anonymous
November 18, 2004 5:35:41 AM

From the people at Mot

Just so you are aware, if people start complaining that
their guide is not loading on 4DTV there is a circuit down
and we are working on it with TVN.

Anyone who flushes their guide at this point will not get it
back, those who do not flush it should keep it until Thursday
morning. We are trying our darndest to get this fixed ASAP.

"GlideRider" <80gliderider@adelphia.net> wrote in message
| Anyone else having any luck getting the IPG to load? It wouldn't load
| last night, either...

January 2, 2005 11:26:22 PM

GlideRider wrote:

> Anyone else having any luck getting the IPG to load? It wouldn't load
> last night, either...

Try a "soft" reset:

Put the unit on G0-7, Leave the unit "on", and pull the power plug for
about a minute,
then plug it back in. After the "warm-up" the unit should start looking
for IPG info. If it does not, click on the guide itself and wait a few
minutes.

Mouse
!