MN-700

Ok I just bought this thing a little while ago, and
updated the firm ware. I will not stay up (the base
station) for more than three mins at best. Seems like as
soon as a load is put on it the thing drops out. Thanks
for you help.
2 answers Last reply
More about tomshardware

    Check the WAN settings are right for your ISP. Verify
    that the PC is set to obtain an IP dynamically from the
    server (router). Is the PC wired to the router? Wireless
    connection needs additional checks -- so try first with a
    wired PC.

    You **may** or not have to clone the IP of the PC you
    used to connect to the ISP and put it in the router,
    depending whether the ISP memorized your PCs MAC address.

    Verify the

    Make sure you clone the MAC of your PC. The other post
    said clone IP, but he meant MAC address.

Routers Hardware Microsoft Networking