T-7 back on line...

Last response: in Home Theatre Legacy
Share
December 3, 2004 12:29:44 AM

Intelsat has managed to recover a large portion of T-7.

--
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from
magic."

Arthur C. Clarke (1917 - ), "Technology and the Future"

More about : back line

Anonymous
December 3, 2004 9:04:41 PM

Oh.....that's just great! {SARCASM}---- Now that I went to the trouble
of relocating the "T7" icon, NOW I have to move it back?!? (Sigh).
So when are the IPG 'Wonderful' folks going to give us a IA13 satellite
position AS WELL AS IA7 so we can have functionality for both....so I do
not have to use those infernal generics (which I hate).
!