What happened to speed tv? C4/11 is gone

Last response: in Home Theatre Legacy
January 1, 2005 11:24:19 AM

What happened to speed TV on c4/11. Has this moved to
somewhere else on 4dtv?

Thanks
Peter

More about : happened speed

Anonymous
January 1, 2005 9:12:52 PM

On Sat, 1 Jan 2005 08:24:19 -0500, "Peter Savage"
<plsavage@adelphia.net> wrote:

>What happened to speed TV on c4/11. Has this moved to
>somewhere else on 4dtv?
>
>Thanks
>Peter

They were scheduled to discontinue analog. There are no apparent
consumer friendly sources, except for DBS.
Anonymous
January 1, 2005 9:34:51 PM

Peter Savage wrote:
> What happened to speed TV on c4/11. Has this moved to
> somewhere else on 4dtv?
>
> Thanks
> Peter

Speed Channel is no longer available on C-Band. Sorry.

Take care,
Rich

God bless the USA

--
Trifles make perfection and perfection is no trifle.

-Michelangelo
January 2, 2005 3:37:54 AM

I renewed my subscription to Speed in Nov. I guess I'm out around $15.
Anonymous
January 2, 2005 3:40:12 AM

NPS is in negotiations with TCM, Speed and other channels to
bring them back in DCII (4DTV) format. NPS (nor anybody else)
can give an estimate when this will happen. There also cannot be
any absolute promises that it will happen, but at least they are
putting some effort into it.

"Fred Schwaner" <f.schwaner@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
|I renewed my subscription to Speed in Nov. I guess I'm out around $15.

Anonymous
January 2, 2005 4:24:12 AM

Thanks. Dr Lev. My wife and 2 daughter have the pizza pan dish but I'm
staying with my bud.

!