Getting photos off a K700i?

Last response: in Brands
September 11, 2004 10:06:49 PM

Hey

Just recently got a Sony Ericsson K700i and been taking some pictures with
it. I know its got a 1.3meg camera but I cant really tell the quality of the
photos on the camera. I know people say send them via email, but there must
be an easier way to get a load off? Ive heard about cables you can get, but
are they very expensive? Do you just need a USB connection? If you know
somewhere I can get one cheap Id really appreciate it!

Thanks

Dan

More about : photos k700i

Anonymous
September 12, 2004 1:31:53 PM

Just get a Bluetooth Usb Adapter cost around $40

I have a T610 & K700i works great with both

Chucky
"bedroomburner" <johnsmith2000@safe-mail.net> wrote in message
> Hey
>
> Just recently got a Sony Ericsson K700i and been taking some pictures with
> it. I know its got a 1.3meg camera but I cant really tell the quality of
> the photos on the camera. I know people say send them via email, but there
> must be an easier way to get a load off? Ive heard about cables you can
> get, but are they very expensive? Do you just need a USB connection? If
> you know somewhere I can get one cheap Id really appreciate it!
>
> Thanks
>
> Dan

September 12, 2004 1:53:00 PM

Hi Dan
Get a Bluetooth adapter or an USB Datacable -i use the original SE Datacable
and a program called K700 Dateimanager - the program you can find here:

http://k700.hitziger.net/index_en.html
a great program for up/downloading to and from your phone!

"bedroomburner" <johnsmith2000@safe-mail.net> skrev i en meddelelse
> Hey
>
> Just recently got a Sony Ericsson K700i and been taking some pictures with
> it. I know its got a 1.3meg camera but I cant really tell the quality of
the
> photos on the camera. I know people say send them via email, but there
must
> be an easier way to get a load off? Ive heard about cables you can get,
but
> are they very expensive? Do you just need a USB connection? If you know
> somewhere I can get one cheap Id really appreciate it!
>
> Thanks
>
> Dan

Related resources
September 12, 2004 2:50:55 PM

"bedroomburner" <johnsmith2000@safe-mail.net> wrote in message
> Hey
>
> Just recently got a Sony Ericsson K700i and been taking some pictures with
> it. I know its got a 1.3meg camera but I cant really tell the quality of
the
> photos on the camera. I know people say send them via email, but there
must
> be an easier way to get a load off? Ive heard about cables you can get,
but
> are they very expensive? Do you just need a USB connection? If you know
> somewhere I can get one cheap Id really appreciate it!
>
> Thanks
>
> Dan

1.3Mp ???? where did you buy this very special edition of a K700 from
Anonymous
September 12, 2004 4:17:08 PM

On Sat, 11 Sep 2004 18:06:49 +0100, bedroomburner wrote:

> Hey
>
> Just recently got a Sony Ericsson K700i and been taking some pictures with
> it. I know its got a 1.3meg camera

Wrong.

It's got a 0.3megapixel (VGA rez) camera,

> but I cant really tell the quality of the
> photos on the camera. I know people say send them via email, but there must
> be an easier way to get a load off? Ive heard about cables you can get, but
> are they very expensive? Do you just need a USB connection? If you know
> somewhere I can get one cheap Id really appreciate it!

k700i can use both infrared(iRDA) and Bluetooth, dongles for which are
quite inexpensive.

--
Michael Turner

Email (ROT13)

zvxr.gheare1963@ivetva.arg
Anonymous
September 19, 2004 12:59:26 AM

> k700i can use both infrared(iRDA) and Bluetooth, dongles for which are
> quite inexpensive.

i got irda for £20 off ebay, that's cheap

!