zip drive recognition???

G

Okay this is my 2nd post for the same problem. My other post is titled "Zip drive problem pleaase help!!" It seems nobody can help me. I thought this was supposed to be the place to go to for help. Can anyone help me with my problem? If so please reply to my posts.

jobe

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Well if it seems that no one can help you why post a second message????
I can tell you, your not going to get any help in this forum posting rude message like this.

jObE

G

I create a message like this because I was told to come to this site for help by many of my friends. They have had much success with Toms Hardware Forums. I was hoping to have the same good fortune. I was told this site was one of THE BEST Sites for help with ANY computing problems. So if I sound "rude" it's because I'm disappointed at the lack of help from this vast community of computer experts. I was hoping to get some much needed help to a problem. Not flack from someone who does not like my attitude. That's why I posted a 2nd message to the same problem.

G

The last time i checked you come here in HOPE of geting help and dont EXPECT it. You might try to be nicer too it might help