HELP SHARE PRINTERS

OK, I am an idiot! I called and got help setting up my
wireless network. Now I can't get the darn thing to
share files or printers. HELP???

If you're on Windows XP, take a look in Help and Support. There's excellent
information in there, plus a wizard to assist you. Remember, if you're
running any third-party software firewall or certain anti-virus programs,
they may be blocking your sharing capabilities until you authorize the
access within them.
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP