HELP SHARE PRINTERS

OK, I am an idiot! I called and got help setting up my
wireless network. Now I can't get the darn thing to
share files or printers. HELP???
1 answer Last reply
More about help share printers

    If you're on Windows XP, take a look in Help and Support. There's excellent
    information in there, plus a wizard to assist you. Remember, if you're
    running any third-party software firewall or certain anti-virus programs,
    they may be blocking your sharing capabilities until you authorize the
    access within them.
    --
    Chris H.
    Microsoft Windows MVP

    "Melissa Crow" <mcrow4@kc.rr.com> wrote in message
    > OK, I am an idiot! I called and got help setting up my
    > wireless network. Now I can't get the darn thing to
    > share files or printers. HELP???

Routers Wireless Network Microsoft Printers Networking