Sign in with
Your question

How to Unblock netgear firewall

Last response: in Networking
May 29, 2012 5:20:36 AM

HI. I M ATIF. SOMEONE HAS BLOCKED MY FACEBOOK AND YOUTUBE WEBSITES THROUGH NETGEAR FIREWALL. PLEASE SUGGEST HOW TO UNBLOCK THE NETGEAR FIREWALL AND KEEP USING FB AND YOUTUBE. PLZ HELP ME.....
June 11, 2012 5:01:25 AM

hello Atif.
u have access to your router hardware?
can you connect it via a LAN cable?
m
l
July 16, 2012 8:19:19 PM

Well first of all Atif I'm assuming your parents blocked these on purpose. So what you need to do is open Command Prompt and type in "ipconfig" then look for default gateway and enter that into your web browser. Next look up your router model and it's default password on Google and enter the credentials. Then look under parental controls, or other settings. It should be pretty easy to find.

If that's to hard for you to do, just download a proxy based browser like UltraSurf, you can google this and download it.
m
l
Related resources
February 18, 2014 9:04:22 PM

atif ahmed said:
HI. I M ATIF. SOMEONE HAS BLOCKED MY FACEBOOK AND YOUTUBE WEBSITES THROUGH NETGEAR FIREWALL. PLEASE SUGGEST HOW TO UNBLOCK THE NETGEAR FIREWALL AND KEEP USING FB AND YOUTUBE. PLZ HELP ME.....

m
l
July 9, 2014 11:05:24 AM

Are you blocked from accessing the videos at Youtube? Doesn’t this make you feel irritated and frustrated? You seem to be consulting with your friends, neighbors, family members and even colleagues regarding this issue and trying to find out a solution but failing to do so at majority of the times. But the good news is that you can Proxy Youtube and once again gain access to the videos of the site : http://www.yunblocker.com
m
l
!