Sony-Ericsson support

I am very impressed with S-E's support, I collect Ericsson's and have T
models 10-39, A models 1018-2628, R320/380/520 plus a T68i with a wonky Yes
button that won't click. My favourites however are the T39 and the R380
World

Unlike other makers, S-E allowed me to upgrade my WAP/Email settings today
for all the phones I needed to change to O2 and I like the idea that the
serial/USB cable works with all models except the T10 and the a1018 Coke
phone, also the settings unlike O2's for some phones were 100% correct as O2
only carry the R380s not World.

Motorola and others could learn something here with ease of use, one cable
fits all thing, I will be damned before I pay £35 for someone to read my
IMEI number into a program, press a button and send it back within thirty
seconds, using ATR 5.0 I have unlocked and repaired the soft on all my
Ericsson's.

OK Ericsson's are not Nokia's with calculator's for codes but I reckon they
come a second place with ease of unlocking and reflashing although I cannot
comment on the newer models.

--
AO
1 answer Last reply

    T63x ,T61x

    Ultra Ez to Unlock/Upgrade

    "Ancient One" <AncientOne@destroyjaimito.com> wrote in message
    >I am very impressed with S-E's support, I collect Ericsson's and have T
    > models 10-39, A models 1018-2628, R320/380/520 plus a T68i with a wonky
    > Yes
    > button that won't click. My favourites however are the T39 and the R380
    > World
    >
    > Unlike other makers, S-E allowed me to upgrade my WAP/Email settings today
    > for all the phones I needed to change to O2 and I like the idea that the
    > serial/USB cable works with all models except the T10 and the a1018 Coke
    > phone, also the settings unlike O2's for some phones were 100% correct as
    > O2
    > only carry the R380s not World.
    >
    > Motorola and others could learn something here with ease of use, one cable
    > fits all thing, I will be damned before I pay £35 for someone to read my
    > IMEI number into a program, press a button and send it back within thirty
    > seconds, using ATR 5.0 I have unlocked and repaired the soft on all my
    > Ericsson's.
    >
    > OK Ericsson's are not Nokia's with calculator's for codes but I reckon
    > they
    > come a second place with ease of unlocking and reflashing although I
    > cannot
    > comment on the newer models.
    >
    > --
    > AO