One site in particular is slow

rifia78

Honorable
May 29, 2012
Hi there,

I have a weird issue and I'd like to have your opinion guys.
I have one site that is very slow home (t411.me). When I say it's slow, it takes minutes to load or most of the time, it times out.

Here is what I tried:

- The site loads fine when I test it on another computer using the same connection,
- The issue happens whether I use IE, Firefox or Chrome,
- The issue happens whether I am in Wifi or Ethernet,

So it seems it's not a browser problem, not a network problem since WIFI or not, it doesn't work. I am under Windows XP.

I checked spywares, viruses. I tested by switching on and off my firewall (Sunbelt), my anti-virus (Avast). It makes no difference at all.

Here is a screenshot of the latencies using developer tool from Chrome:

RVS0n.jpg

Any idea where it can come from ?

Cheers.

RealBeast

Titan
Since it is a torrent tracker, could be an attempt at a block in your DNS server? Does it make any difference if you access it by its IP: 81.31.38.37?

I pinged it and get under 150ms average with no packet loss from Texas.

Xlerator

Honorable
Apr 13, 2012
Try using a different DNS server I suggest OpenDNS or Google's DNS.

Try clearing cookies, cache in your browser and clean your computer with CCleaner.

And the website server might be busy or offline or its occupied

rifia78

Honorable
May 29, 2012

Same issue yes. Thank you for the tip though.

I'll try the DNS option, it's a good idea. Thank you.

RealBeast

Titan
Doesn't matter what DNS server you use if you cannot connect to its IP address, the DNS server only resolves the name to that address. You might check to see if they have any secondary addresses that are not blocked.

And the site is not offline as I was able to reach it with low latency when you first posted and again today.

KingRamses

Honorable
Jul 28, 2012
Hi!

have you fixed your problem? i just ask because i got the EXACT same problem here, with the exact same site...(t411.me) i have try a LOT of different thing to fix that issue with no positive result..

So i hope you have find a solution?